What is Testosterone?
Testosterone is the principal male sex hormone and is responsible for characteristics often associated with manliness. Testosterone loss may begin as part of the aging process at about 35 and can cause a host of symptoms generally referred to Andropause. Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) from National Male Medical Clinics has greatly benefited men with the symptoms of Andropause.
Testosterone Replacement Therapy can:
- Increase sex drive or libido
- Improve male sexual performance
- Enhance mood
- Reduce depression
- Increase energy and vitality
- Increase bone density
- Improve fertility
- Increase strength and endurance
- Regulate body fat distribution
- Increase body hair growth
- Reduce risk of heart disease
- Increase lean muscle mass when coupled with a balanced diet and exercise
- Improve overall enjoyment of life
To start realizing the benefits of TRT make an appointment with National Male Medical Clinics for a simple blood test and examination today.
Better Sex. One Visit. call Today!