10 Easy Questions to Help Determine if You might Have Low Testosterone Levels
Answer these question then take this page to your National Male Medical Clinics or your doctor for further evaluation.
1. Do you have a decrease in libido (sex drive)?
2. Do you have a lack of energy?
3. Do you have a decrease in strength and/or endurance?
4. Have you lost height?
5. Have you noticed a de
crease in your enjoyment of life?
6. Are you sad and/or grumpy?
7. Are your erections less strong?
8. Have you noticed a recent deterioration in your ability to play sports?
9. Are you falling asleep after dinner?
10. Has there been a recent deterioration in your work performance?
If you answer “yes” to question 1 or 7, or at least three of the other questions, you may have low testosterone. Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) has benefited many men with these symptoms.
To be well on your way towards feeling like yourself again; click here to book an appointment.